Thursday 19 November 2015

DO THE RIGHT THING!!!

So I came across this message yesterday,some anonymous guy sent it to me. Normally I ignore such messages but I thought to share it because it drew my attention in a very unusual way. After reading this message,i realised that there is so much potential in each and everyone of us. If only that guy could channel such zeal to something creative and not cunny he would acheive alot. Now the problem people really face in life does not result from lack of ideas but laziness. Youths cry out everyday saying there are no jobs,but if only we could just take a moment to step back and look around us,you would see a lot of things that the society needs and you can make an effort in meeting those needs and creating a productive channel of income. You may not neccesarily have to start big but atleast you can start from somewhere. You do not have to sit down and blame the world for not providing a 9-5 job for you. Remember,an idle mind is the devil's work shop. So I am encouraging everyone out there to use the best part of theirselves to get the best part for themselves. Scamming people may pay you everyday but they say "everyday for the thief and one day for the owner" .    Be hardworking and bring a positive change to your society. For the sake of humour I am going to post the message and my reply. Have a wonderful day.                                  
----------------------

Hello beautiful lady, 

I hope you are doing good? It's my pleasure to meet you.well, (In No Other Preferences) Am Lieutenant General James Hughes, A US officer in Afghanistan working for International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) under North Atlantic Treaty Organization(N.A.T.O) here in Afghanistan. I just turned 60 in 19TH August 2015, My wife died of cancer in 1998, Honestly, I like you and i think it's good to make friends with each other. Am a kind of person who have a lot to offer in communication or relationship.


Pls: AM SORRY IF THIS DOESN'T FIND YOU WELL, Owing to the nature of my job i will not be able to come to this site always in order to reach you, If you don't mind here's my email,( ) or you can as well drop yours offline so i can write to you whenever i come back online, i will be well pleased to be your friend and to tell you more about my self once i hear from you. Thanks and remain blessed.

Lt. Gen. James.L.Hughes.                    And then I replied....                                                                                               Dear military guy,
I believe with all your experiences and age you should be busy with how to bring ISIS down. I can point out a thousand and one errors on your last message to prove to you that I know you are just a desperate Nigerian guy. Normally I ignore such messages but I was caught by how well scammers have improve in their vocabulary skills and I want to commend you for it. But you should channel such potential into something more productive and legal. I understand that things are hard and we need to make this money but this is not the road you should follow. I have goals and dreams that I am chasing and I believe you have too if not ,create one. If you need any advice or counselling you can always inbox me and I will give you the best I can. You have a very bright future if only you sit down and think. I really wish you the best and I hope you dont get into trouble. Always remember that God loves you very much. Stay safe. And remain blessed. 
Yours truly,Winifred Okitikpi. 
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment